Fwd: Yours faithfully,

From: Sara Jacobs <mrs_sarajacobs2011@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 9:02 PM
Subject: Yours faithfully,
To: mrs_sarajacobs2011@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved

Greetings; I am Mrs. Sara Jacobs 61 years old widow, suffering from long
time cancer of the blood (Leukemia) According to my doctor my condition is
critical and I might not survive. I am taken treatment here in England.

I inherited from my late husband the sum of Ten Million Three hundred
Thousand US Dollars ($10.3 M) he was an industrialist and international
businessman, since we did not  have a child and my husband Wills is to
donate the money to orphanage.

Please if in your heart you genuinely and faithfully desire-to use this
fund for the propagation of God work in any form whether for charity,
ministry evangelical work, building a Clinic, school, orphanage, library
and drilling of water for the orphans, local community, widows, Old Aged,
and people living with HIV AIDS then contact me back   for the transfar of
the  funds to you

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Sara Jacobs


1 comment:

  1. I also got such an email some months ago and just deleted it. They are usually forwaded automatically to the spam folder.

    ReplyDelete