Fwd: Appeal for Investment Project

From: David Cone <danielcone90@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Subject: Appeal for Investment Project
To:

Greeting from Cone's Family

I am sending you this private email to make a passionate appeal to you for
assistance. Kindly accept my apology for contacting you this way and
forgive me if this is not acceptable to you. I am introducing my self as
David Cone, the only child of late Mr.Daniel Cone.  I wish to request for
your assistance in a financial transaction and I also wish to invest in
Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

I have Eight  Million Four Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars.USD($8,400,000.00) to invest in your country. I will require your
assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for
investment.



Awaiting your immediate response.

Best Regards,

David Cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment