URGENT REPLY

From: Richard Koffi <richardkoffi21@breakthru.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:20 AM
Subject: URGENT REPLY
To: richardkoffi21@breakthru.com

===============================
FROM THE DESK OF
THE BRANCH MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK,
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

Hello My good Friend,

I came in contact with your email address during my search for a reliable,trust worthy and honest person in your country to introduce this transfer fund for investment into the provided account. I am the branch manager of International Commercial Bank Limited (ICB)Kumasi - Ghana in West Africa.Sincerely I do not want to have problems with this fund,I just want you to assist me to transfer this fund for an investment in your country,this is Because as Government Official and as a banker i have limitations to withdraw this fund,this is the reason i want to partner with you to transfer the fund.

I write you this letter in good faith i am in control of five Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars (USD$5.500.000.00)which was part of excess profit that was Made by our Kumasi branch in the last quarter of the year 2010, which I have carefully placed in an Escrow Deposit Account and did not declare it to the head office.

I will like us to partner together in the investment and you will have 35% of the total amount,so i need your assistance to transfer this fund from this Escrow Deposit Account to your provided account in your country.
You can contact me immediately with my private e-mail(mr-richardk2000@hotmail.com)if you are willing and interested to assist me,but If you do not accept,You can forget that I contacted you and do not bother to reply me.

I will discretely disclose to you all the required information concerning this transaction and how You can officially apply to our bank head office for the release and transfer of the fund.There is practically no single risk involved,it will be a bank to bank swift transfer,That is all.
Please i need your urgent responds and i do hope you understand my reason for contacting you.

Thanks for your anticipated timely responds.

With great Regards,
MR RICHARD KOFFI.
__________________________________________
BreakThru.com - Pure email. Zero spam.

http://friendfinder.com - Dating Personals and Social Networking
http://quizhappy.com - Ph.D certified tests and quizzes
http://dine.com - Restaurant Reviews in your area


No comments:

Post a Comment