My Request.

From: Fred Godwin <natcod009@excite.co.uk>
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Subject: My Request.
To:


My Request.
 
I Have a very important request that make me to contact you; I am Sir. Fred Godwin, I decided to reach you directly to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of (12.5M GBP) to your country within the Next few days.
 
I presently work as a senior Accounts Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Natwest Bank, London. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested; please send your direct telephone numbers for an initial confidential communication.
 
I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.
 
I look forward to receive your prompt response.
 
Sincerely
Sir. Fred Godwin
Private e-mail: fred_godwin@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment