My Dear,

From: pimentel chanan <pimentelchanan@rediffmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Subject: My Dear,
To: "pimentelchanan@rediffmail.com" <pimentelchanan@rediffmail.com>

My Dear,

I was moved to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.

I have an important business discussion i wish to share with you which i believe will interest you.

I want to transfer USD8.1million (Eight Million and One Hundred Thousand US Dollars to your country for investment on properties or hotel as you may choose and I need your assistance to receive the fund and also invest
the money for me.

I will give you details about this transaction as soon as you respond.

Lets get this done urgently and finalize this transaction with you as the bonafide beneficiary before my arrival in your country for partnership investment agreement.

In your reply please tell me more about yourself and include your telephone number for easy communication.

Pimentel Chanan



Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment