Fwd: Dear sir/Madam

From: Widmer <info@peterwidmer.com>
Date: 2011/6/24
Subject: Dear sir/Madam
To:


Dear Sir,
 
I hope this email does not come as an embarrassment to you because I sometimes receive unsolicited emails. The truth about it
 
is that most scammers misuse the purpose for which the Internet was invented. I am Mr. peter widmer, Chairman of the Board of
 
HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) SA and Counsel (former Senior Partner) of Homburger AG, Z?rich and I am contacting you concerning
 
our late customer and an investment placed under our banks management before the Iraq war. I would respectfully request that
 
you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this
 
mail. I contacted you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.
I would like to acquaint you with certain facts that might be of interest to you. In 2003, Mohammed Abbas, a businessman,
 
also who was with the Iraqi forces and our Client, made a fixed deposit of Twenty four million Five Hundred Thousand United
 
State Dollars only in my branch, a number of notices was sent to him when it was due, but no response came from him till
 
date. We later found out that the General along with his family had been killed in a bomb blast that hit their home, what
 
bothers me most is according to the laws of this country at the expiration of 6 years the funds will revert to the Government
 
if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds. You can check
 
more about me with the below link
All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
 
protect me and you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies Your interest to assist me was rather unspecific as
 
a result of which I am quite sceptical in believing that you could be of assistance to me, therefore I would like to be sure
 
of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these
 
virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this
 
transaction, my trust is not given out lightly.
What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred to you with your assistance and
 
you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL. In my next email, I shall discuss terms and what you stand
 
to benefit but be sure that I am willing to invest my own part in Real Estate in your country but I want to know if you are
 
willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, however I shall be
 
waiting for your response and assurance.
please contact me on my private email(peter_widmer@y7mail.com)
Regards,
Mr.   peter widmer

No comments:

Post a Comment