FROM_MS_GLORIA_ANDRE

From: FROM_MS_GLORIA_ANDRE <ms_gloria_andre201219@yahoo.com.vn>
Date: Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Subject: FROM_MS_GLORIA_ANDRE
To: dlimlisah@gmail.com


Attn,
I am Ms.Gloria ,the only daughter of late Dr and Mrs Andre Pesaga, from
Cote d`Ivoire. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchants in Northern
part of Cote d`Ivoire.He was killed along side with my Mum during the
political crisis in my country Cote d`Ivoire.My late father deposited
the sum of Eight Million Nine hundred Thousand Dollars ($8.900.000.00)
with a bank in Ghana under some conditions.I contacted you to assist me
transfer this money to your account and invest it in any lucrative
businesses you know that can better my future.
Presently I am residing under political asylum here in Ghana and the condition of life is very unbearable over here most reasons i contacted you.I am
willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your
EFFORT/INPUT after the successful transfer of this fund Into your
nominated account overseas while 3% will be mapped out for any expenses
that may be incurred during the transfer process. Please if you are
touched to help me,kindly reply
Thanks and remain blessed.
FROM_MS_GLORIA_ANDRE



No comments:

Post a Comment