Fwd: PLEASE HELP ME


From: Mohamed Bin <mohamed_bin30@hotmail.fr>
Date: Sat, May 15, 2010 at 2:53 AM
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME
To:


PLEASE HELP ME

 

My good friend,

 

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.

I am an auditor in Bank Burkina Faso (Bank).

I Hope that you will not expose or Betray this trust and confident

that I am about to repose on you for the Mutual benefit of our families.

 

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($13.3 Million united state dollars)

to your account. The money has been dormant for years in our Bank here with out any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased Customer

(the owner of the account) who died along with his supposed next of Kin in an air crash since July 2000.

 

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you,

so that we will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you the full details on how the business Will be executed, and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to do the business with me.

Waiting for your urgent response, so that we will start immediately.

Best Regards,

Mr.Mohamed Bin

PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL


 

No comments:

Post a Comment