memo

From: Mrs. Diane Lynn <dianelynn30@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 5:34 AM
Subject: memo
To:


God Bless, My name, is Diane Lynn

I am 73 years old and I was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago. and
it has eaten deep into my system,

I will be going in for an operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate
the sum of ($15.5 million)to you for the good work of the lord and
humanity.

I want this last act of mine to be an offering unto GOD.

Contact my Lawyer with this:
Name: Peter J Wallace
Email: (bar.peterjwallace.firm@lawyer.com)

Telephone:+ 44 703 5968 042 Tell him that I have WILLED $15.5M to you by
quoting my personal reference number:ht/Dlyn/x001 and I have also notified
him that I am WILLING that amount to you.

God Bless Regards
Mrs. Diane Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment