CONFIDENTIALS!!!!!

From: Mrs Hanan Zanfar <mrshananzanfar@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 6:02 AM
Subject: CONFIDENTIALS!!!!!
To: admin@sabahjobhunt.com

Dearest One, I am Madam Hanan Zanfar from Kuwait but now undergoing medical treatment in Accra the Capital city of Ghana. I am married to late Mr Danbi Zanfar who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Ghana for Eleven years before he died in the year 2008 after a brief illness that lasted for only Ten days. We were married for Eighteen years without a child and after the death of my late husband i vowed to use our wealth for Charity works and the less privileged in our society. When my late husband was alive he kept the sum of $4.800 000 (Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). Haven known the condition of my health i decided to donate this fund to you for charity works only. As soon as you send me your information's i will give you the contact where the fund is being kept for release to you immediately.Contact me on the email:hananzanfarmrs1@hotmail.com. 1. Your Names........... 2. Home Address......... 3. Phone Number......... Thanks. Mrs Hanan Zanfar

No comments:

Post a Comment