please reply me today,

From: Maduka Ibrahim <madukaibrahim@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Subject: please reply me today,
To:

Greetings to you and you and your family

I am Madam Maduka Ibrahim, the director Auditing and fund remittance department with the BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West Africa. I need your sincere cooperation to work with me in a procedures to transfer the sum of ($3.6m) Three million six hundred thousand American dollars to a safe bank account.

This money belongs to one of our late customer who died since the year 2000, and the money has been dormant for more than ten years in our Bank with out claim.
Now the bank is planning to transfer this fund to the government public treasury if no body comes to claim the fund after Twelve year in accordance to our banking regulation.

So this is the reason why i contacted you through a secure international internet correspondence to claim the fund from the bank indicating that you are the business representative partner to the deceased client and you have just discover that your partner had deposited this fund with our bank.
I will assist in the bank so that the bank will release the fund to you as the beneficiary.
You will benefit with 30% of the total fund while 50% for me and 10% set aside as transaction procedures expenses including our telephone calls and internet connection bills.

Please I want you to facilitated and get back to me immediately today, if you are interested and i will give you to details on how to carry out this project to get the fund transferred within seven working days.
You should send me your private phone number and I will call you for more communication on this project.
I am expecting your urgent response and call after you read my mail today.

Please i will advice you to keep this matter as top confidential between me and only you or you should delete this message completely from your email box if you are not going to cooperate with me in this project.

My greetings to your family.
Waiting for your urgent response today.
Best Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment