Fwd: PLEASE HELP ME

From: miriam miriam <miriame20@berlin.de>
Date: Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME
To: aaa2@yahoo.com


Dearest One

I feel quite safe dealing with you through this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.I know  this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but still i will want you to take me like a friend and glance through my short letter.
My Name is Miriam, 18yrs from Ghana,the only Survived child of Late Mr Robert who was murdered alongside my mother and only brother last year by rebels. I am Presently in an orphanage because of wickedness of my uncle's and relatives.Before his death he had a domiciliary account here which contents a lot of money . Please I need your assistance to get this money transferred to you for my education, investment and to be my guardian. I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of assisting me. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but i do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.Please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you.I am willing to offer you a reasonable percentage from the total money as for your effort. May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life

 Your Sincerely
 Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment