Fwd: MRS HADEEL NAIMA MOHAMMED OFFERING FINANCIAL SUPPORT OT YOU

From: <naimamohammedhadeel@forum.dk>
Date: Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:34 PM
Subject: MRS HADEEL NAIMA MOHAMMED OFFERING FINANCIAL SUPPORT OT YOU
To: \

Rue Marie Curie

Marcory zone 4c,Abidjan
Republic of Coted'Ivoire
 
Dearest one
        I am Mrs Hadeel  Mohammed 53yrs old from republic islamic of Kuwait,
 married to Mr Abbas Mohammed who worked for nine years as chief executive
officer with Australian group of company specialized in Gold mining exploration
here in coted'ivoire  before he died in a plane crash on the 16 July 2009
during his business trip in Iran.
 
We were maried for good nineteen years without child because of my poor state
of health.
I have been suffering from Cancer of the breast and fibroid of the womb which 
affected my reproductive system.
After all type of medical treatments, it's still defiling that I will have only
few Months to live according to  doctors analysis.
After the death of my  husband i inherited all his wealth  since he has no
other next of kin.
Now it's quite obvious that i may not survive my poor state of health since my
condition is  confirmed incurable,i decided  to give a positive account and
justification of the life i lived on Earth by committing part of this wealth
with all sincerity to help the less privileged and venerable peoples.
 
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($3.5 Million) in a
suspense account  in one of the Bank here in coted'Ivoire and this fund was
securely deposited and still with the Bank.
I made up my mind to donate this fund to a trustworthy someone who  can be 
able to actualize the desire of i and my late husband  for the sake of the less
privileged peoples by utilizing  this fund  accordingly as it's stated herein,
buillding  schools, orphanages, hospitals and aslo help the widows.
After the revelation i had in my dream, the choice was designated to you to 
chanel this devine project,i then decided to contact you to donate this fund  
as it was revealed to me,so on the receipt of your response I will forward you 
the contacts of the Bank and also send you the certificate of deposit of this
fund with the Affidavit of Oath which will be procured from the Ministry of
Justice in your name that will legally approve you the new beneficiary to this
fund so that even though am no more you claim to this fund shall never be in
doubt.
 
Please my dear ensure that  this fund is well utilized with prudent,wisdom and
knowledge to accomplish this project henceforth I trusted you because my aim
is to live and see my dream actualize through you for the sake of less
privileged peoples.
 
Ensure you reply this letter with the email address below
hadeel0002mohammed@yahoo.com  as soon as you recieve it, any delay in you reply
will give me the room  to source for another person for this same purpose,until
I hear from you, my  dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.
 May you be blessed
Best Regards,
Mrs Hadeel Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment