I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY.

From: mrs doris sawadogo <mrs.dorissawadogo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 06:41:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY.
To:


Dear Friend,

I am a (Banker) Secretary-General at the Foreign Remittance Department
in BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA (B.C.B), Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.
During My Secretarial/Auditing Services in the Bank, I Discovered a
Deceased (Lateman) Dormant Account Figure Sum Of SEVEN MILLIONS, TWO
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$7.200,000) Millions Only
Belonging to a Late Foreigner Who Died since the Year 2000 ago.Upon
The Receipt of this Finding/Discovering, I Find Out That The Account
Owner ( Late Mr. Kurt Kahle) died among those involved in the 2000
Plane Crash Event as the website record reads as follow:
(http://news..bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ europe/859479.stm)

Now, I kindly needed your Foreign partnership assistance/coperation
for re-transferring the fund $7.2M only into your account for your
country as the next of kin to the fund. I have all the
proofing/evidence for qualifying you to our bank as the genuine claim
of the fund ($7.2m) order of remittance into your bank account
successfully.

Please send me your brief details such as:

Name:......................... .........
Home/Office Address:
Country of Orign(Nationality):........... ................
Private Mobile Phone numbers:....................

For more details, I wait for your urgent reply.
Mrs.Doris Sawadogo
Banque Commerciale du Burkina (BCB).
website:http://www.bcb.bf/bcb_ org.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment