Assalamu Alaikum

From: Mr.Dominique Regga <Raggadominique@ipal.com>
Date: 2011/1/22
Subject: Assalamu Alaikum
To:


Mr.Dominique Ragaa Nabigam

My Dear Good Friend.

Compliment of the season, how are you and your family? Hope All is well.
I am Mr.Dominique Ragaa Nabigam, the accountant general in the accounts
unit of Islamic Development Bank Burkina (IDB-BF) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I got your contact from the Burkina Faso chambers of commerce have some fund to
 claim in my bank Which will be of benefit to both of us.

I want you to be an inheritor of the fund, the fund is in a Doormat account and with your bank
 information and my Documentation certifies you as the inheritor/beneficiary Since
I am an insider and working in the same bank, the Transfer will be processed legally and successfully and
I will Be coming down to your country for disbursement.

No comments:

Post a Comment