Fwd: ATTENTION

From: steven dawson <stevendawson2852@att.net>
Date: Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Subject: ATTENTION
To:


Hello Dear,

My name is Steven Dawson Chan a banker in one of the maybank in Malaysia.
I found your contact in the internet and it gave me the greatest
joy,that you are the one I have been looking for take this transaction. And I strongly believe you will execute this
transaction with me. And being more positive that with your capability,that this transaction
of transferring 10,500,000.00$ dollar will be successfully accomplished.
My purpose of you is for you to help secure the funds left behind.
to avoid it being declared unserviceable by the Finance House.Where this fund valued 10,500,000.00$ dollar is kept.
kindly get back to me with the following information on
email:stevenchan@live.com.my

FULL NAME........,
CONTACT ADDRESS......,
TELEPHONE NUMBERS.....,
OCCUPATIONS......,
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT..,
And await my urgent feed back.
Best regard,
Mr. Steven D.Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment