Fwd: INVESTMENT PROJECT PARTNERSHIP !



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DR HAMZE AHMED <offic141@att.net>
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 5:34 AM
Subject: INVESTMENT PROJECT PARTNERSHIP !
To:




Dear Sir/Madam
I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist HOTEL/SHOPPING Mall / REAL ESTATE , HOSPITAL and SCHOOL in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your business.I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up , develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.
I am Dr  Hamze Ahmed   a  black citizen of Nairobi ,Kenya.A former Presidential adviser on Budget and planning to the former president of Kenya,Daniel Arab Moi.I acquired this money as a result of gold and diamond export. I am currently in possession of $58.1m,which i want to use for investment purposes preferably in your country.
 
Now the present government of Mwai Kibaki has intensified efforts at
probing Moi's government,government officials have turned their backs on us and have been frustrating me and others that served under Daniel Arab Moi. For this reason, I left Kenya for Western part of Africa, in the Calabar City.
That is why i need someone like you who is trustworthy and honest, to assist me achieve my objectives,and also manage the business for me.
However ,I got your email information on your Hotel contact  list,that is why i am making this exclusive contact with you. your  immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more  information on this project,and your percentage and all what is expected of you.
Please for the progress of this project please do contact me through  my private :email address : drhamzeahmeed@terra.com
Your response is higly welcomed.
Thanks and God bless.
I Remain Yours
Dr  Hamze Ahmed



No comments:

Post a Comment