ATTN: CEO,

From: Dr. Abraham ZONGO ZONGO <abrahamzongo@voila.fr>
Date: Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 9:35 PM
Subject: ATTN: CEO,
To:


ATTN: CEO,

REQUEST FOR URGENT TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF TWO MILLION FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS {US$2,500,000.00} ONLY, INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Compliment of the season.

I am the Deputy Director of Finance, Foreign Payment Approval Dept. of
West African Monetary Control Board (WAMCB). North-West Regional office
Burkina Faso. My office oversee all developmental projects financed by the
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). Within this zone (Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali, Ivory Coast, Ghana and Guinea).

With reference to an introduction and recommendation of you by a friend
who works in the Burkina Faso Chambers of Commerce and Industry, I do
hereby, Wish to commence talk with you on a highly confidential level. After due consultations, I have decided to contact you in order to arrange for a possible transfer of the sum of Two million Five hundred thousand dollars (US$2.500.000.00) into your account. This money is a subject of an over inflated sum acquired from contracts awarded by my Agency in the past years.

The original contractors have however, been paid and all projects
executed by then commissioned. This over inflated amount can not be withdraw locally from the paying Bank because the contractors concerned are Foreign Firms. As a matter of trust, honesty and secrecy, I have decided to contact you as to assist me provide an account for this transaction if you have accepted to assist and fully participate in this transaction, kindly furnish me with the necessary information such as

Bank Name/
Bank Address/
Account Number/
Swift Code/
Account Name/
Your full address/
Scan copy of your identity/

With this information provided, the said sum will be transfer to your account without difficulties.

The terms of sharing the money after a successful transfer will be discuss as you indicate your interest in assisting to transfer this money.

Immediately all these information gets to me, I will then present
every document to the paying bank and the copy will be send to you for verification and record purposes.

Be rest assured with my connections, everything will be through within a short time. After many years of meticulous services to the government and people of our sub region I would not want my image to be dented. Therefore I expect you to handle this transaction with utmost maturity by keeping everything secret. I can assure you that if my instructions are carefully adhered to, there will not be any hitch through out the transaction, there is no risk on your side, because I have perfected the deal very well over years.

After the transfer, we will be coming over to your country for further
Sharing and possible investments.

I'm waiting to read from you urgently through the electronic mail address ASAP.


Regard,
Dr.Abraham ZONGO.



No comments:

Post a Comment