Fwd: Attn Sir /Madam,

From: Mr Joe Zullo <mrjoezullo3@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: 2010/12/10
Subject: Attn Sir /Madam,
To:


I am Mr. Joe Zullo, My aim of contacting you is to collaborate with me to transfer the sum of ( (16.000.000.00 USD) Sixteen Million usdollar into your personal bank account in your country of origin for investment purposes.  I am going to invest this money in your country through your assistance and help, whereby you are going to be my Investment Manager. Please when replying I want you to tell me the type of investment that will be encourage for us to invest, so that we can talk about the conditions


Please send your phone number and I will call you OR, Please email me back to this email address: mrjoe.zullo2@rediffmail.com  : mrjoe.zullo3@rediffmail.com

1) Your age............
2) Your full name and address........
3) Your marital status.........
4) Your occupation/Profession.......
5) Your direct telephone......./Fax numbers........
6) Your Full Banking Account Details...............

Sincerely,
Mr. Joe Zullo

No comments:

Post a Comment