Dear friend

From: dir sami padam <dspa0001@rediffmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 3:05 AM
Subject: Dear friend
To: agberia@huawei.com


Dear friend


Firstly, I wish you the very best of life of good health and Success. It is my pleasure to write this letter and thank you for creating time to read through my message carefully. Well,I know you maybe wondering how i got your address,but permit me to tell you that I got your contact from the (medics-org directory) and I decided to contact you to shared with you deeply about my ongoing true life opportunity and I have no intentions of causing you any worries through this medium. Trust me! because I have to say that I have no other alternative rather than to seek for your considerable humanitarian help for my aid.


My biological real name is Dir.Sami P.Adams Regional Civil Servant of Coris Bank International Burkina Faso.I discovered existing dormant account for 5years sum of $2.5million dollars only,However,I shall give you 25% of the total sum $2.5m as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for the shearing.also I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from you

All I need is your free and open heart towards me. I will also need a very strong bank account that will carry this huge of amount without any problem.Please use your influence to protect this fund as soon as our bank transfers the fund into your bank account. Let me know more about you and your family before I disclose this bank deal to you.


I will like us to create the avenue of trust before going into business. A lot of things are going on in the internet now and you will never know when the real business comes.I will even advice you to come down to Burkina Faso so that I will take you direct to the bank for you to make inquire concerning the fund. This is cool and real bank deal. I will be retiring from government service very soon. I think this is my best opportunity in life to make it. A lot of men have been abandoned by government because after their retirement, the government doesnt care of them any more. I will dont want to be an example to such nonsense.


Please, dont discuss this business with anybody.your best friend can become your worst enemy if he finds out that you have made it tomorrow.dont ever trust any friend when it comes to money.dont let anybody know about it until you receive the fund in your bank account. We are living in a wicked world and people doesnt like to see others progress. I am an old man and I know what I have passed through as a man please think about solution for my aid.


For security purpose, due to telecoms interception in Burkina Faso, I shall
not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only emails would be treated in
relation to this proposal because bank has set some group called Union Monitoring Group about all the worker in our bank here in Burkina Faso.

Have a wonderful day.
Dir.Sami P.Adams

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment