Greetings

From: John Galvan <jgalvans112@blumail.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: Greetings
To: Recipients <jgalvans112@blumail.org>


Re: Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in the United Kingdom, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business, I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf for investment purposes. The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to do this alone.


Eneadvor to reply to my confidential Email address (jgalvans112@blumail.org), When you reply this message confirming your interest and sincerity of purpose, I will send you the full details and more information about myself and the funds.

Reply to (jgalvans112@blumail.org)

Mr. John Galvan
Director (Accounts Dept),
Head operations manager,
Private Banking Services (AIG Private Bank Plc)


NB: This email is not monitored Endeavor to reply to my private email Address jgalvans112@blumail.org for further response.


Regards,
Mr.John Galvan

No comments:

Post a Comment