URGENT INFORMATION

From: Mr Mohammad Musa <mamge2011@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:29 PM
Subject: URGENT INFORMATION
To:


Hello Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise however,it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction.

I am a Banker by profession from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of auditing general, I discover this deposit in our auditing course. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds $46.700.000.00 Million United State Dollars belonging to the deceased client who died in the sharter plane which crashed on mount Kenyan in the Kenyan city of Sumburu on 21st July,2003 to any foreign account .

You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this
website :http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where this funds $46.700.000.00 United State Dollars can be shared between us in the ratio 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal and please keep Secret. Eagerly waiting for your urgent response please. My regards to you and your family. Waiting for your reply through my mail box id mrmusa01@live.com

Mr Mohammad Musa
The Auditor General
(Accounting Department)

No comments:

Post a Comment