Confidential

From: Michael Petrino <micheal@ukonlin110.com>
Date: 2011/7/10
Subject: Confidential
To:

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you to see if we can make a deal, My name is Michael Petrino,I discovered an unclaimed inheritance fund in our bank, Actually I don't have to involve myself officially because of my job, but I know what will be required to release the fund to you.

Please get back to me with the following information via e-mail for more details:
michaelpetrino1962@aol.com

FULL NAME: ............................
CONTACT ADDRESS: ................
NATIONALITY: ........................
PHONE NUMBER: ......................
OCCUPATION:......................
AGE: ...............................
AGE/SEX: ...........................

Best regards,

Michael Petrino

No comments:

Post a Comment