From Miriam, with love from Landstuhl Medical Hospital

From: Miriam Burger <ron-f@att.net>
Date: 2011/7/18
Subject: From Miriam, with love from Landstuhl Medical Hospital
To:


I am Miriam BURGER, 25,single female Israeli Soldier recovering from wounds sustained on a joint Israeli /American special operations assignment. I am currently in Landstuhl Medical Hospital in Germany, and  my doctors have certified me fit to go home in 2 weeks...

My Mother was Japanese, but I never met her because she died a couple of years after I was born. My father, an Iraeli medical doctor,  raised me and my only younger sibling, Netanyahu, who died two years ago during combat.

The Army work is over for me, and I have decided to find a soul mate, fall in love, and with luck, get married. If you are a man 25 to 65 years, and you need a long term relationship that could possibly end in marriage, then get in touch urgently with me so that I can give
you more details about myself, including my Israeli mobile phone number (for immediate contact), and pictures.


Best regards,

Miriam (Miracle) Burger,
Landstuhl Medical Hospital
Landstuhl, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
Email: mb415301@yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment