Fwd: HONEST BUSINESS TRANSACTION

From: JOHANES BURGMAN <ndgonzalez@mides.gob.pa>
Date: 2011/3/17
Subject: HONEST BUSINESS TRANSACTION
To:


Dear Friend,

I know you will be quite apprehensive getting this email since it is not the right channel but it seems to be the real option available to me.
I am Jacobus Burgman a private auditor and Investment Lawyer From Holland.I am contacting you on this risk free business transaction.I have worked in a lot of country including My country Holland,Switzerland,France,US,Asia,Indonesia,South Africa,Brazil and so many more.

My Client  Roger Ian Wright,Brazilian businessman and nine family members were among the 14 people killed when their twin-engine plane crashed and exploded near a coastal resort in northeastern Brazil.See link for details
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Brazil-Businessman-Roger-Wright-And-Family-Die-In-Plane-Crash-In-Trancoso/Article/200905415287531

Before his death he  made an investment deposit of $60,000,000(sixty million dollars)with a security company after i advice him  to secure the future of his children who unfortunately died in the same plane crash with him.
The security company have the right to claim the deposit if nobody comes as the beneficiary within a set time.I are contacting you based on this premise to stand as the beneficiary,as his attorney we have the right to present you as the beneficiary as we will prepare the necessary document and file for claims on your behalf.

As soon as the money is transferred to you we shall share the total amount 60% for me and 30% for you and 10% for any expenses incurred during this transaction.Please furnish me with your details,Name,address,phone number,age and occupation to my main email( joburgman@qatar.io )if you are interested in this transaction.You are free to ask any question pertaining this transaction and also let me know if you are not interested on time so i can look for another partner because this business will require your full commitment and mine.Above all please handle this deal with maturity and absolute confidentiality as i require your trust through out the business transaction.I will send you my passport or ID if you require that.

Respectfully
Jacobus Burgman
joburgman@qatar.io

No comments:

Post a Comment