Fwd: Emergency Email

From: Grace Yee <graceyee@china.gov.cn>
Date: 2011/3/17
Subject: Emergency Email
To:

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mrs. Grace Lee Yee, Operations
Manager, Bank of China.

A Client of our bank, Gen Mohammed El Gohary, a businessman and who was
also with the Iraqi forces, made a fixed deposit, of Forty Five Million
Two Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Dollars  only($45,275,000.00) in my
branch, a number of notices was sent to him, before the war which began in
2004 and also after the war but, no response came from him. We later found
out that the General along with his wife and only daughter had been killed
during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.

After more inquiry it was also discovered that the late Gen. did not
declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of
his bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my
country at the expiration of 7 years the funds will be revert to the
ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds,
against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these
funds and I want you to act as the beneficiary of the deposit, there is no
risk involved in this matter.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mrs. Grace Lee Yee
guanchen1952@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I also received an email such as that,unfortunately,I responded but since then I haven't got a response from that email.I thought they were going to ask for money but they only ask for details. The number they post also doesn't work,they need to be caught and dealt with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recived a e-mail from her telling me that i can release a lot of money by playing as abeneficery. Scam

    ReplyDelete