From Miss Monica Frank.

From: Monica Frank <monica.frank2@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:25 PM
Subject: From Miss Monica Frank.
To:


From Miss Monica Frank.

Dearest One

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of money Thirteen million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars).USD($13.500,000,00)) which I inherited from my late father, deposited in a local bank here in Cote'd ivoire before he was assasinated by unknown persons.

Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security purposes. I want you to help me to transfer this fund into your country for investment purposes. If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20% of the total fund.
Thank you and God bless you.

With Love,
Miss Monica Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment