FAMILY BUSINESS INVESTMENT PLAN

From: Bellamy Kishali Kabila <bellamykishali12@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/5/25
Subject: FAMILY BUSINESS INVESTMENT PLAN
To:


Dear,

This letter might surprise you because we have met neither in person nor by correspondence. I got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of commerce and industry; one has no doubt in your ability to handle a financial business transaction.

However, I wish to introduce myself, I am Bellamy Kishali Kabila the son of the late Democratic Republic of Congo President Laurent Desire Kabila of the blessed memory. I know this letter might come to you as a surprise but I honestly do not intend to I write This Letter in respect of my intention to invest the sum of US$28 M ( Twenty Eight Million United State Dollars)with you.

Once I get your responds, I will flourish you with details on how to go about this transaction.

Best Regards,

Bellamy Kishali Kabila (for the family)

No comments:

Post a Comment