AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.

From: Mr. Walid Ibrahim. <Jbuijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Subject: AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
To:

Dear Friend,
                                   
AN  INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
I must say sorry for interfering into your privacy without seeking for permission. It's because of urgency of this matter. I
'm Mr. Walid Ibrahim, Director in charge of audit and a c c o u n t unit department, of Saudi Asia S e c u r i t y F i r m,
here in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia. I have decided to contact you for a mutual beneficial transaction with 100percent Risk Free.
 
 
In April 2006, Mr. Lu Yunpeng, a m u l t i m i l l i o n a i r e and president of Henan-based Yunpeng Cultural Development Co
 
Ltd China moved some cash from Europe to our F i n a n c e F i r m. The f u n d arrived during the time Mr. Lu Yunpeng was
 
been tried for murder in China . As his a c c o u n t officer he instructed that I should put an hold on the f u n d that was
 
supposed to go to China pending on the outcome of his trial.
 
In May 2006, he was sentenced to death and the f u n d remained unclaimed till date. As his a c c o u n t officer, I was
 
aware that nobody knows about this f u n d movement except his cousin who was also sentenced to death with him.
 
Please, you can view the news on this website:
 
 
I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this f u n d by t r a n s f e r r i n g the m o n e y to you. I want to
work with you on it. The a m o u n t involved is US$10,800,000.00 Only.
 
Please reply back and lets benefit from this golden opportunity. You are my first contact. I shall wait for days and if I do
 
not hear from you, I shall look for another person.
 
 
Mr. Walid Ibrahim.

No comments:

Post a Comment