Dear Friend, Your Assistance Will be appreciated

From: "MR.BERNARD." <bernardigho51@one.co.il>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 02:31:51 -0500
Subject: Dear Friend, Your Assistance Will be appreciated
To:

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Bernard Igho, a Solicitor and an Advocate,I am the
Personal Attorney to Engr. Bengt Anderson, a consultant with Delta oil
company . On the 20th of february 2005,my client and his wife were
involved in an autocrash accident along portharcout/uyo Express
Road.Unfortunately they lost their lives in the event of theaccident,
Since then I have made several contacts as to locate any of his
extended relatives, but all proved abortive.hence I decided to contact
you.
I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at
about(US$35m) that was left behind by my client with the Spring Bank
plc, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or
have the account confiscated within the next ten official working
days. since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for
over 3 years now, I hereby seek your consent to act as the next of kin
to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$35
million dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the
money 50% 50%.
I have worked out a procedure that will ensure success, and as a
lawyer, I will ensure that all our actions are within the confines of
the law. Should you be interested please, furnish me with your most
direct tel and cell phone numbers for oral conversation after which I
will provide you with more details of this transaction and how to
proceed.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated via my
private email: bernardigho12@aol.com

Barrister Bernard Igho.
Attorney at Law.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the
message. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. Bridge Over Troubled
Waters, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment