Consider My Proposal

From: Pauline Chan <tiagobonifacio@netturismo.com.br>
Date: 2011/8/18
Subject: Consider My Proposal
To:

Dear friend,

I hope this email gets to you in the best frame of mind, first of all i like to apologise for this form of contact, but i believe fate has made this so.

My name is Ms Chan Kit Yee and an alternative given name is pauline, and i am from hong kong but spent most of my early years in U.K as i graduated from there in 1992, i worked as an insurance agent in hong kong and was married to a british citizen whom i met on a dating site and he owned a real estate company but i lost my husband about a year ago to aids and he left an inheretance of Ј60,000,000 Pounds for me, but i am also HIV positive and have full blown aids and am currently in U.K receiving treatments.

I am actually in the hospital sending this email to you as I have experienced one trauma after the other. Medical experts have informed me i might have about six months to live as my vital organs have been affected.

I have therefore decided to use the money my husband left to open a facility for people with hiv and aids so as to be able to provide counselling and required drugs, and i have met a very nice doctor here who is willing to oversee the facility in terms of the medical aspect, experience has taught me not to trust people around me, and i have therefore decided to search for assistance from the net.

I want someone sincere and ready to put effort into this, and so i ask you if you think you can handle this, reply me so i can give you more information contact me on my email: paulinevq10@yahoo.com.hk

With love,
Pauline Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment