Special advicer to president Muammar al-Gaddafi.

From: Ghani Yusuf <gylibyan000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:53:28 +0100
Subject: Special advicer to president Muammar al-Gaddafi.
To:

Attn: Please,

My name is Ghani Yusof former special adviser to Saif al-Islam Muammar
al-Gaddafi of Libya.I have in my possession a huge amount of money for
immediate investment with any interested partner. Therefore I am
contacting you as a honest person for an urgent business deal that
will profit both of us, i have ran out from the country to where i
have decided to hide for my dear life due to the recent political
crisis in Libya that has taken the life's of so many citizens
including the son and grand-sons of president Muammar al-Gaddafi, I am
willing to meet with you face to face on the business deal once i
these fund gets into your account.


Please assure me that you will keep this information secret because i
do not want to have any contact with my former boss or any of his
family members as he has refused to listen to our advise to step down
in order to avoid further deaths in the country of Libya.


If you are willing to partner with me, To enable us get started you
need to immediately forward to me a brief profile of yours, like
Tel.., fax numbers and address include your bank details where this
fund will be transferred into as soon i receive this information's
from you, the process will commence.

NOTE: I WOULD LIKE TO INVEST THIS FUND INTO YOUR HOTEL BUSINESS.
With best Regards.
Ghani Yusuf.
Special advicer to president Muammar al-Gaddafi.

No comments:

Post a Comment