Business Plan

From: Abdullah Hj. Ahmad Badawi <aldesnudo@perutv.com.pe>
Date: 2011/4/2
Subject: Business Plan
To:


Abdullah Hj. Ahmad Badawi writes,

To whom it may concern,

I need no introduction, I am Abdullah Hj. Ahmad Badawi .
Recently, i stepped down in favor of my successor (Najib Tun Razak),
during the UMNO General Assembly held on 1 April 2009 as The Prime
Minister of Malaysia. My reason for contacting you is to implore your
attention to an investment proposal. I am willing to invest a certain
amount in your company/organization or if you have a business idea that is
worth investing in, it depends solely on your business plan, marketing
plan and project feasibility study. Send me an email but we will
communicate simply on phone not basically email.

You must be brief, Introduce yourself, your nature of business and how
much you want me to invest . Kindly respect the following instructions.
I want only capable, business minded people to respond to my mail.
You are required to call the number given bellow or reply to my email.

If you are uncertain about this mail, please disregard.
I am demanding a 20% ROI and it will be for a period of seven years.

Your response is awaited.

Sincerely,

Abdullah Hj. Ahmad Badawi

No comments:

Post a Comment