Very Urgent Friend!!

From: Chin Hwa-Ruey. <warrickchins@ee.ui.ac.id>
Date: Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 3:07 AM
Subject: Very Urgent Friend!!
To:


Dear Friend,

I apologize for using this medium to approach you, I hope you will have a
good understanding on what i have to offer?, as per your contact eMail i
got it through your country's directory. Also note that my proposition is
not hoax, but that which will affect so many lives both yours for the
better, Let me introduce myself to you, I am Chin Hwa-Ruey, presently
undergoing medical treatment in doctors hospital China, I worked with the
British Oil Industry, East London for over a decade I married for fifteen
years without a child. My wife died after a brief illness that lasted for
two weeks. I vowed to use my wealth for the down trodden and the less
privileged in the society.


Since the doctor had confirmed my situation that I will not live long I
have decided to give out my money to the poor. I Deposited a very huge sum
of amount with a Financier Security institution here in the United
Kingdom, Presently, this money is still there. Recently, my Doctor told me
that I would not last for the next 30 days. Having known my condition I
decided to donate my funds in the amount of 120,000,000.00 Great British
Pounds Sterling (ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS
STERLING) to an individual or betterstill a God fearing person who will
utilize my money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an
individual that will use my funds to provide succor to the poor, down
trodden, indigent persons, orphanages, and above all those affected in the
Tsunami in far Asia and the Hurricane Katrina Disasters. I understand that
blessed is the hand that giveth.


I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit
this money and my relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I
do not want my hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner I
will not like and I also do not want a situation whereby my money will be
used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.
I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am
going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my health and because of the
presence of my relatives around me always. though i have settled their
parts with properties and some reasonable amount of money, I do not want
them to know about this development.


As soon as I receive your correspondence I shall give you the contact of
the Bank/Firm. I will also issue them a letter of authority and Change of
Ownership Certificate that will empower you as the original/signatory
beneficiary of my funds through my Attorney, I want you to always pray for
me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever
that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and
mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through
your life. Any delay in your response will give me room in sourcing for
another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will
act according to my specification herein. Hoping to hear from you at my
private eMail:  warrickchin@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you and waiting your response.

Regards,
Chin Hwa-Ruey


1 comment: