Fwd: CAN I TRUST YOU? Special Mail To You CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE...

From: Amaru Ali <amaru_al_n3@sify.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:54 AM
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU? Special Mail To You CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE...
To:



FROM MR.AMARU ALI
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA (ECO BANK)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Dear Friend,
I AM THE BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER OF ECO BANK. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10 million) immediately to your account.I will send you full details on how the business will be executed, I want you to flourish me with this datial's:

(1)NAME..............
(2)AGE:................
(3)SEX:....................
(4)PHONE NUMBER:.................
(5)OCCUPATION :....................
(6)YOUR COUNTRY:....................



BEST REGARD MR AMARU ALI.
Special Mail To You.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment