Fwd: I WROTE IN ANGER

From: <edwinakassi@rediffmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 4:08 PM
Subject: I WROTE IN ANGER
To: Edwin@webhost.realnet.co.sz, Akassi@webhost.realnet.co.sz


Dear Beloved One In The Lord, My name is Edwin Akassi, 19yrs. I am a 1st year Business Admin student in Cocody University Abidjan. My father who is late, had worked at the Precious Stone industry for years and owned mines in some West African Countries. My father was a member British Cocoa Importation Board (BCIB) until his death . He Dies due to congestive Heart failure. This experience and development has affected me throughout from curriculum and my academic programs, physically and Psychologically and i have decided to come back and stay here for a while to secured my late father's fortune he left behind, I contacted you to assist me to Transfer into your account the sum of ($6.2 m) which my father deposited with Bank here in Ivory Coast. I intend to invest this money in the line of your business or any other business you deem healthy. However,My late father gave the documents to his lawyer. Please bear in mind that i do not want my late father relations to get to know about it because they have taken all my father's properties without taking any care of me. You'll be rewarded with 15% of the total Funds for your kind assistance. Thanking you in anticipation. Regards, Edwin Akassi.
Click the following to access the sent link:
http://www.times.co.sz/index.php?news=17887

No comments:

Post a Comment