Fwd: Dear Friend...I need your Co-operation

From: Jacques Scott <jackksscot@cantv.net>


Dear Friend,

Hope all is well with you and your family, I am Mr. Jacques Scott, a
banker. We had unfinished transaction of $16million dollars; due to some
logistics, we could not finish it up.

I want to bring to your notice that, there was a executive board meeting
held in our office on 11th of January 2010, in regards of unclaimed funds.
The issue of this $16million fund was among the agenda of the meetings. I
made the executive board members to understand that the late depositor's
next of kin/partner has filed application for claims but due to logistics
attachment, the application was not full process.

The board members made it clear to me that, if the fund remain unclaimed
till 10th of May 2010, the same fund will be plug back to the bank
treasure as unclaimed fund.

Based on the out come of the meeting and mandate of the board of executive,
I seek alternative way to divert the fund . I successfully facilitate to
dislodge the fund from our bank, now the said fund is deposited in a
private safe keeping vault in Asia Region . The fund has been proved to
remitted to the beneficiary next of kin. Hence I seek your consent to
present you as beneficiary/next of kin so that you will claim the funds for
our own benefit.

I want you to understand that our sharing ratio will be 50/50 there is no
risk, involve in receiving this money, everything is legitimate and legal.

To help us conclude with this swift remittance, I want you to reconfirm
your contact information

1. Full names
2. Home/office address
3. Occupation
4. Tel/fax number
5. Age.

I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond positively to my
INQUIRY.

Sincerely Yours
Jacques Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment