BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Friend,
With due respect, I want an honest friend to advice me about their country investment process, I know it may sound strange to receive an email from someone you don't even know, but I am desperate to find a sincere partner, that is the reason I took this bold step, made some research and I was lucky to find your contact which I have confidence that this is the right step toward the right direction. Meanwhile my plan is to invest in your country with your sincerely support and I will acknowledge your faithful partner to guard me on the necessary business procedure and strategy in your country. If you're delighted and interested kindly email me for further communication.
Best Regards
Mrs. Marissa Mayer
Email: mrsmarissamayer_@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment