Fwd: Find information of your $8,3500,000.00 payment.

Find information of your $8,3500,000.00 payment.

Attn: Beneficiary.

I am a staff at the UN liaison office here in Africa and while going through some of the files in my office, I discovered that your payment has long been approved to be released to you.This payment is as a result of lottery/inheritance which is due to you. In my further search I found out that some of the Beneficiaries are not even aware of this payment. They don't even know that such payments exist hence this mail to you.

Please be informed that a payment of $8,350,000.00 (Eight Million Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) only was approved to be paid to you but this money has not been paid out to you yet.

I need immediately your current telephone number, address and your bank detail so that we can begin the process of reapproving the funds to your names for possible payment within 72 hours.

Yours faithfully,

Chamberlain Oyibo

Foreign Escrow Account Office
UNited Nations Organization
Abuja Head Office
Direct email: africa.union@qq.com
foreign.recovery@qq.com






No comments:

Post a Comment