Hello

From: Moh Lynn <jerzy.a.kotarski@neostrada.pl>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:19:25 +0800
Subject: Hello
To: Moh.Lynn@[202.151.202.251]

Hello with love, Compliment of the season. Your Age, race and marital
status are not
factors in which I write to you. I wish you the best of all. My name
is Miss Moh. Lynn,
I am 27yrs old single. How are you? please forgive me if I did not say
much about
myself here, I will do that as soon as I am permitted to move further.

I got your contact through when I was searching for a good
relationship. I have a special
reasons of contacting you as I would like you to respond back to me. I
will also tell you
everything about myself and the reason while I contacted you as soon as you
respond back to my email or just add me on Yahoo Messenger with
moh_ly79@yahoo.com for a better conversation.

My regard to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Moh. Lynn....

No comments:

Post a Comment