FROM KOOMIN BANK INTERNATIONAL

From: Kookmin Bank International <pchohyun@kookmin.co.uk>
Date: 2011/9/15
Subject: FROM :KOOMIN BANK INTERNATIONAL
To:

Paek  Cho Hyun
Kookmin Bank International - London
6th Floor, Princes Court, 7 Princes Street,
London EC2R 8 AQ, U.K.
http://www.kookmin.co.uk

            INTRODUCTION/INVITATION
Good Day,
I know that  this medium (Internet)has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it  still remains the fastest,surest and most secured medium of communication. However,this correspondence is unofficial and private,and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal ,is hitch free from all what you may think of.The Management and the Legal department of our BANK (Kookmin Bank International  London) in a recent meeting, Recommended that the account of WAI-CHING CHUNG, who was one of my branch depositor, should be declared Dormant,confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to New Banking and financial law. he died in world  trade center as a victims of the September 11,2001.Incident.The bank is still unrelenting in it's bid to contact any of the relatives to claim this money, through me as the Branch Manager.
WAI-CHING CHUNG was an account holder in my branch, he owns a dollar account with the sum of Twenty Eight Million, two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars deposited .No  next of kin was asigned to the dollar account as at the time of opening the deposit account as it is high profile DOM account . WAI-CHING CHUNG has the account as a secret account and left the deposit document me. This is where I am interested in and is where I want you to come in. I want you to come in as the next of kin of the deceased. I will give you the relevant documents and contacts to file the application and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the money.
 I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the money and then advise you exactly how we should handle it.Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction.
I will use my position to get all internal documentations to back up the claims .The whole Procedures will take only 7 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future.After the transfer of the money we shall share the money 60-40.that i will have 60% while you will have 40%
Yours truly
Paek  Cho Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment