Dear Sir,Madam

From: Oscar <ltsz@mailbox.lungtin.com>
Date: 2011/9/2
Subject: Dear Sir,Madam
To:


My Pleasure.
From Mr. Oscar Jazdowski
I pray that this email will meet you in good condition , with confidence I am writing to you individually for a transaction deal involve amount Ј 13.2 Million  GBP, I hope to receive your reply immediately because of the urgency of this transaction demands. Please keep this deal transaction confidential with you because I don't want my name to be stained for security reason and my reputation of work position with SVB Financial Group, I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you, but because of the confidentiality which the transaction demands.
I am working  with SVB Private Bank, Financial Group, with your sincere assistant and co-operation I will be determined to work out this deal with you if you can do the transaction deal properly with me, and If you are interested and can be trusted to proceed and get this Transaction done properly safe, I will outlined numerous suggestions in line with the bank service duties the factor operations with more information on steps to move forward If you're positive response is received. With Your contact phone numbers and a copy of any physical identification via email for further information concerning this transaction deal.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Warm regards,
Mr. Oscar Jazdowski
Manager SVB, Private Bank Financial Group.
www.svb.com
E-mail: ojazdowskisvb@9.cn








No comments:

Post a Comment