From Mrs Elizabeth David Patrick.

From Mrs Elizabeth David Patrick.
No258 Plot F 131 Craven Hill
Garden,In London, UK


Dearest One In The Lord.
 

I'm Mrs Elizabeth David Patrick. suffering from Throat Cancer and i am suffering very bitterly as I write you this message with help of a nurse in the hospital.I Wished to give you this very heritage amounting the sum of Nine Millions United States Dollars.for Charity.Please More details later Thanks and god bless you and your family.my dear i will like you to put me in your prayer. Please i am waiting to hear from you with your informations as Follows.

1) Your full name........................
2) Your House address................
3) Your Telephone number..........
4) Your Picture or any ID...........
5) Your Occupation....................


Please try and send all this informations to me so that you will receive this money without any problem OK.Thank you for your understanding.may the peace of the lord be with you and your family.Waiting for your response.Please email thru my private box davidelizabeth50@yahoo.com so that i can respond to you very fast ok
 

From Your Lovely Sister
Mrs Elizabeth David Patrick.


No comments:

Post a Comment